About Me

My photo
Stay-at-Home Mom trying to make the most of nap times!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

That's a Wrap (Skirt)

I finally completed the wrap skirt a couple of days ago.  It's amazing how life gets in the way of updating this blog :( 

Here's a picture of the completed product. 

Not the best picture, but not bad for taking it myself on a rainy afternoon.

I've also been working on some birthday presents for some of Lillian's friends (can't believe they're all turning one!).  I won't post that project here since both of my loyal followers will probably receive this project in the coming months, but know that I am still perfecting my sewing skills.

One final note...I bought my first sewing pattern envelope the other day.  More skirts (different style)...I really don't have many nice things to wear post-baby, so why not make a new wardrobe? 

2 comments:

  1. It's a darling skirt. Great work! And I like the photo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute skirt! And how can these babies be turing 1 so soon?!

    ReplyDelete