About Me

My photo
Stay-at-Home Mom trying to make the most of nap times!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

All Together...For Now

The Grab Ball finally came together this morning!


Lillian had her hands (and mouth) on it as soon as she awoke from her "nap". 


I have a feeling that some of my construction could have been better, being that it was my first time with this pattern and I was learning how to sew crochet pieces together.  I'm not sure how long it will stay together, or how many times I will need to repair it, but I'm very happy with this accomplishment!

Coming up:

I'm reading through my two new crafting books along with my "fun" reading material. I have something up my sleeve for my next craft project which I'm hoping to start work tonight and will share what I come up with tomorrow :)

1 comment: