Since all of us have little ones that just turned 2, we thought that it might be helpful to give the kids something to sit on during circle time. The idea was that they would have their own mat and sit on that rather than wandering around. I offered to buy or make these so called mats.
After much searching online, I decided to make my own...just didn't see anything I loved online...thank you Pinterest for all of your inspirations and motivations!
I came up with a denim initial design in my head and headed to my local fabric store to get supplies. I found the denim, some iron-on patches, and my favorite inspiration - bandanas for the letters. I think they turned out really cute and each kid has their own with their initial and a fun iron-on patch.
Just to be clear, the kids did not stay put on their pillows through the entire circle time, but that's just something for us to work on :D
Love them!!!!!!
ReplyDelete