About Me

My photo
Stay-at-Home Mom trying to make the most of nap times!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

All Dressed Up

I mentioned that I would be pulling out fun things I've made from previous months since I've been a slacker lately, right....well here's one!

Our family takes pictures every year with our friend who is an amazing photographer, Emily Piraino.  Here is a link to some of the photos she took of our family this year: http://emilypiraino.wordpress.com/2011/07/27/fountains/

I wanted to make a cute dress for Lillian to wear in some of the pictures...I found a pattern online for a crocheted dress, took measurements, and went to work.  The colors were really pretty on her.  If I remember right, I had to adjust (remove rows) from the straps because they were so long with the original pattern.  The back was also a little weird, but the overall design was great!  The pattern suggested some extra embellishment, like a button on the front, but I thought it was cute as is. 

Here are a few pictures of her in the dress :)



2 comments:

  1. You are awesome! I should have you teach me. Then I will have a blog called, "Lora taught me what?!"
    Happy Sunday friend!

    ReplyDelete