About Me

My photo
Stay-at-Home Mom trying to make the most of nap times!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Quack Quack!

Although I have not been a very good poster lately, I have been very busy on many projects.  One of Lillian's friends is celebrating her birthday next weekend and her mom asked me for some decorating help.  Little Briana loves her rubber duckies, so they are doing a duck theme for the birthday party.  Laura found another blog that had instructions on how to make ducks as decorations and asked me if I would help make some for their party.  Of course I said yes since I love using my crafting skills to help others. 

Here's a link to the blog that we used for the pattern:
http://krystinaevans.blogspot.com/2009/06/new-and-improved-duck.html

The lady that made them is extremely talented!

So Laura, the girls, and I went to the fabric store and bought the supplies.  Then we worked on cutting out all of the pieces.  We used fabric glue for the eyes which I hadn't used before, but it seemed to do the job (in time).  All that we have left to do is to put ribbon around all of the necks which Laura is going to do.  So here's a picture of the ducks...we made 6 althogether...2 big ducks (the Mamas) and 4 little ducks (the Babies).  I'll try to get a picture at the party of them on the tables so that I can post a final picture!



1 comment:

  1. They look so great!! Thank you so much! I can't wait to see them on the tables at the party!

    ReplyDelete