About Me

My photo
Stay-at-Home Mom trying to make the most of nap times!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hats Off to Lillian

I guess I'm going to try to make up for all of the missed blogs today.  We're celebrating Lillian's birthday today (she entered our lives one year ago today!) and since she loves to take her hats off, I will say "Hats Off to Lillian!" 


We were at the park the other day with a playgroup and one of the moms mentioned that she has had trouble finding warm hats to fit her son (11 months old).  Keep in mind that we live in San Diego...I'm sure this wouldn't be a problem in most areas of the country.  I told her that I would be happy to make Ezra a hat.  So here's the hat that I made for him and then I went ahead and made Lillian a couple as well (although the first one is a bit small for her head). 


Ezra's Hat made with Light and Dark Gray Yarn.

Lillian's Hat

Lillian wearing her hat (for a few seconds at least).

1 comment:

  1. Those hats are so cute! I'm sure Mallori will be very happy!

    ReplyDelete