About Me

My photo
Stay-at-Home Mom trying to make the most of nap times!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Decoration

I love to decorate our house for all of the seasons and holidays, but it's hard for me to spend money on these things.  I have gathered a few items for the big celebrations and our house looks festive, but I would love to make some decorations of my own.  I usually feel too busy with other tasks to take time to make decorations, but this year I was able to make one with some new friends.   

Our church has a MOMS group that holds workshops once a month.  This month (December) was wreath making which I have never done before.  So yesterday I spent my morning enjoying the company of other moms (without Lillian) crafting my first tabletop wreath.  They provided the fresh flowers, berries, and tree branches, and we provided anything else we wanted for our wreaths.  Since it was my first time with this craft, I had no idea what else to bring, so I just took myself. 

The wonderful ladies gave us some basic instructions and let us go to town!  Here are some pictures of my first "real" Christmas wreath. 


1 comment:

  1. I like it. I've been thinking that I need something like that.

    ReplyDelete