About Me

My photo
Stay-at-Home Mom trying to make the most of nap times!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

V is for Violin

I realized recently that I have a lot of pages left to create in this First Year ABC scrapbook for Lillian.  I think my count before yesterday was 11 out of 26 (13 of 28 if you count the covers). 

Yesterday I made the page I plan to use for Halloween.  I also worked on the Playgroup Pumpkin Patch page...both of those will need more pictures to complete the layout. 

V was a difficult letter for ideas.  I was nursing my wonderful husband back to health on Valentine's Day, so we didn't really do anything fun or cute that day.  I still have my violin from my younger years, so I put Lillian in a pretty dress and snapped off some pictures while she explored the instrument.  Unfortunately I need to replace a string and tune it otherwise I could have played a little song for her.  Maybe someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment