| I'm wearing a cami under the shirt, since it's very sheer! |
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Silky Smooth...
My latest project was a shirt for myself. I found this beautiful silk fabric on clearance at Joanne's and thought that I had to try it :) Turns out that silk is much harder to work with and takes a bit longer too. On the plus side, I think the shirt fit me better on the first go round this time than the other items I've made for myself. The sleeves are a bit long, and when I look at the picture, it looks big on me, but it is meant to be "flowy." Something else that I learned about with this project...you can't buy the same fusible for all material...explains why they sell different types. I'm sure there were other AHA moments during this process, but I can't remember all of them...on to the picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment